As a tour group, you are entitled to some special benefits and amenities to help make your visit to a Let Me Be Frank Production a very special event!
- Concierge service to assist the tour planner in arranging meals, hotel accommodations, or packaging with other attractions for your group
- Special mailings and offers presented throughout the year keeping you aware of upcoming shows, events and special promotions
- Discounted ticket pricing
- Two complimentary tickets
- Special assistance for handicap accessibility
For Groups of 20 or more we offer
- A Let Me Be Frank DVD and show information that can be played on your motorcoaches and other events to promote the tour
- A DVD with a tour of the Meyer Theatre to show on motorcoaches
- Convenient motorcoach parking nearby
- An in person greeting on your motorcoach for your sales person, followed by an escort into the theater, offering assistance as needed
- A private tour of the beautiful, historic Meyer Theatre*
- A special welcome to your group in the theater during the show
- A private greeting from our cast members after the show
- Special extras and treats!
*Must be arranged at least two weeks prior to arrival, additional fees may apply.
Let Me Be Frank is excited about the opportunity to host your group.
Sue Broberg at (920) 471 – 7951 or firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about putting together a motorcoach group for a show soon!!
If your tour group is interested in enjoying a meal as part of their show package, we are happy to assist you in your planning.
Dine on site at the beautiful Meyer Theatre. A complete menu package is available for lunches, receptions and dinners. Catering menus and pricing can be supplied upon request.
Other recommended dining options
- St. Brendan’s
- Radisson – Standing Stone
- Holiday Inn
- City Centre
- Tom, Dick & Harry’s
For assistance in rounding out your itinerary, please click on the links below to see what our fellow attractions have to offer.
- Parallel 44 Vineyard and Winery
- Foxy Lady
- Captain’s Walk
- Oneida Casino
- Green Bay Packers
- Green Bay Botanical Garden
- Holiday Inn City Centre
- St. Brendan’s
- Cambria Suites
- Hyatt Regency